Free Online Closet Design
Ready to Assemble
Begin Your Design
Work With Our Expert Design Team
Meet a Designer
Submit your info in the form above and meet your custom designer!
Provide the Details
Provide details of your room project to our design team (measurements, ideas, etc.).
See the Outcome
Your personal designer will send out your 3D design within 48 hours.
Bring it to Life
Checkout effortlessly with a prebuilt shopping cart.
Custom Closets Designed & Produced for You
- Exceptional quality, we use 3/4" commercial grade melamine panels
- Panels are CARB 2 compliant
- Standard material available in 14" depth
- Wall mounted system hangs on steel rails that can handle up to 1,100 lbs (per 8 foot) when properly installed
- Orders arrive complete with hardware kit and are ready to install
- Drawers come standard with soft closing, full extension, undermount glides
- Soft close door hinges
- Installation is easy since drawers use the same holes as the shelves
- Choose from an assortment of useful accessories to give your closet the perfect touch
- 16 colors to choose from in 5 different door styles
Choose From 5 Door Styles
- Standard Height: Default closet top height is 87" to accomodate 2 - 40" hanging areas in a floor based system.
- Configurations: Closets can be floor-based (with a 3½" base), wall hanging, or a “combo" where shelving/drawers extend to the floor while hanging from the wall.
- Double-Hang: Allot 40" height for each hanging area to avoid clothes from dragging below.
- Single Hang: 72" hanging area suitable for long “to the floor" dresses. Includes as standard one shelf above.
- Mid Hang: 60" hanging area suitable for long jackets and similar length items.
- Shelving: Typically 12-14" high; generally 7-8 shelves per section.
- Shoe Shelves: Should be 7-9" tall for average shoes to fit; 11-12 shelves per 87" section.
- Hampers: Can be optioned with or without drawers above (shelving above is standard).